My first award nomination. I would like to thank Tanya for this.
So here are some facts about me.
My name is Ishan, I was born in Bhilai and brought up in Rourkela
I am 19 years old. My hobbies are writing stories, reading and traveling. In fact one of my dream is to be able to spend my whole life traveling, seeing new places and meeting new people.
My favorite book is “The alchemist”.
Now here are the answers of Tanya’s question.
– Describe yourself in one word.
– What is love?
Love is a force, that sets us free. It makes us feel inspired and happy. Love is when everything is going against you and you still are cheerful because that one person is with you. Love is a feeling very much similar to the feelings of seeing the delivery boy delivering your pizza. Love is eternal.
-What is family?
Family is bunch of people being there for each other at turbulent times. People who pick you up when you are down, people you can always count on. People who accept you for what you are.
-How important money is for you?
Well, money is really very important. It helps me, fulfill my ambition, it helps me buy a book, it helps me skydive, it helps me throw a party to friends, it helps me buy a ring for my bae. Money is not important than people though. People are more important.
-What are your goals in life?
To write a book, to travel around the globe, in a caravan. To be a good chef. Zillions of goals.
-What is your wildest fantasy?
My wildest fantasy is to be a time traveller and meet some people of past. And also of future.
-What is the reasons for so many crimes in India?
I guess it’s deteriorating moral values amongst the people. And the greed of achievement without the hard work,is responsible for increase in the crime rate.
-Do you believe in God and why?
Yes, I do believe in God. I was skeptic earlier questioning the existence of supernatural. But I saw his miracle and started believing. I know God exists be caused I have seen him.
-What is life?
Life is a game, play it. Life is a challenge, accept it. Life is what you make of it. Life is awesome, life is aweful. Life is ugly, life is beautiful. Life is being alive and feeling alive.
-Who is your best friend?
No one. I have never been at one place for long enough to make a best friend. I am looking for one though.
-One thing that I find fascinating?
Stars. In a moonless night. And me watching them. Fascinating.
Now here are the questions for the fellow bloggers i would nominate.
1. Why do you write?
2. How do you deal with hard times or depression?
3. What changes you would like to see in the world in general and India in specific?
4. What would you do, if you get this opportunity to be invisible for one day?
5. Your favorite book?
6. What is your biggest dream?
7. Are you happy with the way your life is going. Kindly describe the reasons for your answer.
8. What’s love?
9. Do you believe in God.
10. What was the proudest moment of your life.
11. How much bucks you think you worth?
Here are the rules of the Liebster-award.
1. Thank the blog who nominated you, and link them back.
2. Make a blog post describing yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions.
4. Prepare 11 questions for people you will nominate.
5. Nominate 11 bloggers(those who have less than 200 followers) by commenting on their post.
Again thanks a lot to Tanya for nominating me.